Hello, friends! We are going to provide the information on Samsung Bypass Google Verify APK Tutorial here for our readers. With the help of this tutorial, you will be able to bypass the Google verification procedure on your device. This is a new protection feature that actually locks your device without the proper account detail verification.
If you are using the latest Samsung devices (J-series onwards), you are likely to face a Factory Reset Protection lock after the reset. If you enter the Google account credentials correctly, you are safe. But, if you have forgotten the details then you are stuck with almost nowhere to go.
Fret not as we are here to help you out of this situation. Simply follow this guide to get Samsung Bypass APK on your device and resolve this issue easily.
Samsung Bypass Google Verify Procedure
The intention of the security process was neat enough to not allow any user gain access to the device, especially after the Factory Reset. Unfortunately, the owners themselves are at a risk of locking themselves out after the reset as they tend to forget the details of the Google account. This is problematic and there is no easier way to get through this accept the Samsung Bypass Google Verify process.
In order to resolve this issue, you will have to follow the steps as explained below;
- Firstly, you must connect your device to wireless internet connection. This is easy to setup as the first thing that will open up when you restart your device is that itself. Connect to your network and on the lock screen select “EMERGENCY CALL” option.
- Dial 112 and ring continuously for about 3 attempts. The number signifies none so do not worry. When your call gets connected, you can select the “Internet” option in the dial pad menu.
- Then select the browser which you wish to use to access the Samsung Bypass APK for your device.
- The browser will launch and you will have to search for the FRP Bypass APK download from Google. You will also have to download the Google Account Manager App on your device.
- Then, open downloads section in the browser menu and access the APK file for installation.
- Install both the apps on your device and open the Samsung Bypass Google verify App on your device directly.
- After that, you will select “Google Account Login” tab which will proceed to the password provision or your Google account.
- On this page, you will select the options tab (three dots symbol) on top of the page and select “Browser Sign in” option.
- Google Sign In page will load and you will now have the chance to enter a new account username and password.
- Once you sign in through the Bypass FRP app, restart your device using the power tab options.
- When the device reboots, select “START” option on the screen and accept the device use ‘terms and conditions’ page.
- Next, wait for the device to establish a connection with Google servers. When it happens, the page will load where you will be able to select the email. Select “not now” and “skip” for the all the options that follow.
- Finish the setup and you will have your device ready for use. Now, move to the Factory reset option of the device.
- Select “Reset Device” option and allow the device to reset completely.
- Finally, when the device reboots, you will see that instead of the Google verification page, you will be able to enter the new account.
In this manner, you will be able to carry out the Samsung Bypass Google verify process. You can review the same process in a video at this link. We are confident that you will be able to get through the issue easily if you follow these steps carefully.
So, this is it from our side. We hope that this post on Samsung Bypass Google Verify APK Tutorial will be the savior for many readers. If there are any questions regarding the same, feel free to contact us at bluebra.in.