There is a possibility that after rooting your device, you can actually use the root app to restore your device from the FRP lock. This new security protocol can be beaten by the Rootjunky application to bypass the FRP Lock and Google verification. We are putting up the Rootjunky APK Download for Android App Latest version for all our readers so that they can easily resolve the lock issue of their devices.
We all know that the Samsung devices and few others are accustomed to the Google authorization for security purposes. For other users, the service tends to become problematic as they tend to forget the account credentials. In such a situation, the user has this option to use that we are going to provide here.
Go through the content of this article to discover the solution to the FRP lock using Rootjunky for Android devices.
Download Rootjunky APK for Android
If you are stuck with such an issue as to where you cannot get access to your Android device due to FRP lock, then you are in the right place for the solution. We have this method which has been proven to be the best working solution to bypass the Google verification protocol of your device.
In this article, we will guide you through the process of getting this application on your device. Then, we will proceed with the steps for restoring your device as a new one using the installed Rootjunky App. Go through these instructions carefully first and then carry out as indicated here;
- We are going to assume you have reset your device after which the FRP lock in ‘ON’ until now.
- So, when you boot your device, it will try to connect to any network for web access. You can connect it to your WiFi connection by providing the appropriate password.
- Next, you will launch the Google assist through the option on the Google verification page. It will ask you to either ‘sign in’ or skip & continue. You will select ‘continue’ option.
- The chrome browser will open the search tab for you where you will type the “Rootjunky APK Download” to look for it.
- Among the results, select any reliable source and download the Rootjunky APK file.
- After that, access the downloads section directly and install the Rootjunky App on your device.
- When the installation ends, launch the app directly using the “open” tab.
- You may also have to download the Google Account Manager app if the Rootjunky for Android app does not open.
- Let the app refine itself first, then launch the Gmail access sign in page again on account manager app.
- You will have to enter the email ID of your choice and verify it with the code sent to you on it.
- Press the volume down button, the power key and the home screen tab of the device together and hold it for about 3 seconds.
- You will get the option to reset your device and reboot it.
- Allow the same to take place and wait for the process to complete.
- Finally, when the device reboots, you will see that the Google verification page does not show up this time.
- The users will directly see the page for entering a Gmail account for the device. You can skip that part for now and allow the device setup to complete.
In this manner, you will be able to Bypass the Google verification and FRP lock protocol using Rootjunky APK Download. This application is one of the best means of turning down the security protocol so as to gain access of your device again just like a new device. You can watch this same procedure in this video guide here.
Well, this leaves us towards the end of the article now. We are happy to deliver this information on Rootjunky APK Download for Android App Latest to you all. For further assistance, contact us at bluebra.in. Thank you.