Android is by far the most popular and in use operating system for smartphones. It is open source and it is one of the many reasons for its immense popularity. There are tons of features in Android smartphones and one such inevitable and important app is the Google Play Services APK.
Google Play Services is an app that monitors of the installed apps on a user’s Android smartphone or tablet. It is one of the most vital apps for the Android OS. Without it, everything would come crumbling down to ashes. The main reason behind this is the lot of work that the app does.
It makes sure that all the apps are up-to-date and you have installed the latest version of them or not. If you are having problems with the app, then you need to Download Google Play Services and update it and we will tell you how to do that.
Google Play Services APK Download
Google Play Services authenticates Google Services, it synchronizes your contacts, optimizes the RAM for better functionality and all that. It also manages your apps and provides better maps with improved location settings. If something was to go wrong with Google Play Services, then some of the apps would come crashing down.
Check out CSR Racing 2 for Android
In that case, you would need to download Google Play Services from the Play Store. Here is the simple method for that.
- Open Google Play and search for the app by using the search bar.
- After that, click on the app icon and go to its page.
- Of course, the app is free so you have to just click “Install” or “Update”.
- Google Play will update the app is need be and you will have the latest version running on your device.
This was the easy and simple method involving the Play Store. But if the Google Play Store is also experiencing problems, then the only way out is to get the Google Play Services APK File and then install it manually. Follow the steps below to get the APK File.
- First of all, turn on the Unknown Sources option in order to be able to install a third-party app.
- Google Play Services is not exactly a third-party app but we are downloading it from a third-party site, so this is needed.
- Get the Google Play Services APK File from here.
- Once you tap on the link from your Android device, the download will start after 2-3 seconds.
- Then, tap on the APK file to install it. You just have to allow the permissions and click “Install”.
Happy Chick Emulator for iOS
This completes the method to install Google Play Services APK onto your Android devices. One of these methods is bound to work and it will turn out just fine. Once the app is back to normal and running the latest version, your device will go back to working the way it did before this mess.
Now with the Google Play Services APK Download process over and you have the latest version, the post reaches its conclusion. If by any chance, you haven’t understood something, then you can seek guidance from us at BlueBrain Help.