If you are struggling with the Google Verification set by Samsung and Google authorities? Well, with this article on Bypass Google Factory Reset Protection on Android How to Guide, you will be able to easily wipe off the Google Account credentials on your device for Bypassing the device lock.
The protocol of this security feature was to protect the device usage from unauthorized personnel. But, it turns out to be a problem for the owners of the device who accidentally forget their account details.
To resolve this issue, you need to make use of the FRP Bypass App that we will provide in this article here. Go through these details to understand all the facts about this solution.
Bypass Google Factory Reset Protection Procedure
On the new Samsung and most LG devices, the developers have set the new security protocols. It locks the device after the Factory Reset of the device but holds the Google account authentication as per norms. To regain the access to the device, the users will have to enter the account credentials. Therefore, this is an issue now as many users may accidentally forget the details of the same.
In such a situation, there is the FRP Bypass App that users can make use of to avoid the authorization phases. We are going to guide you through the process here so that you can easily Bypass Gooogle verification process. For this, you will require the PC device, a USB drive, and an OTG cable. Now, follow the steps given below;
- Initially, you must start with the configuration of your Android device.
- Turn the “Unknown Source” option on by clicking on it. You will find this option under the security settings of the device.
- Next, now you will have to access the Bypass Google FRP app on your PC device from this link here.
- After downloading the file, transfer it to the USB drive storage device.
- Now, connect the drive to the Android smartphone with the help of the OTG.
- The device manager will prompt up from where you will locate the APK file and install it onto your Android device.
- Once the installation is complete, you can launch it.
- In the menu of the program, select “Backup” option and “Reset”
- Then, your Factory Reset will take place and you will be able to Bypass Google verification process easily.
When you use this app for factory reset, the Google account details also get wiped off. Hence, your device will ask for a new account setup. Enter new account details on the page and then start up your device fresh. In this manner, you will easily be able to Bypass Google verification for your device.
Features of Bypass Google FRP
This solution is the best for any device users to Bypass the FRP protocols. The app is well developed for the purpose and it has several features for the users to follow with. You can read about the same here below;
- This app is a tool which is available for free and will save you the cost to drive to the device stores for help.
- It is easy to use and works effectively with almost any Android device.
- For now, it is the only and the safest manner as to recover your device from the FRP lock. You may end up in other trouble if you use any other alternative options to recover your device.
So, we urge you to follow these steps in the article and Bypass Google authentication easily without issues. There is no serious programming in this process, so, it will be easy for any newbie to resolve the FRP issues too.
Finally, we would like to end this post on Bypass Google Factory Reset Protection on Android How to Guide here. For further information on doubts or queries, contact us at bluebra.in. Thank you.