Android smartphones are apparently ahead of their competition in terms of sales and popularity. Android smartphones have lot more features when you compare them with other OS. And there are even more perks that you can enjoy when you root your device. So let’s get the 360 Root APK Download for that purpose.
Rooting essentially gives you the root access or privileged control on many of the Android subsystems. Simply put, you can do a lot more things and awesome ones too once you root your phone. And because of this, Android is gaining popularity very rapidly these days.
The 360 Root App lets you root your Android device in just one simple tap. You don’t have to connect it to your PC and such. Just a simple tap would suffice. So, let’s get on with the installation procedure.
360 Root APK Download
There are so many rooting apps on the Android market so you have to decide on one. That is more difficult task than you would imagine. But we’ve narrowed it down to a single app and that is 360 Root APK. The app is not available on the Google Play Store because it is a rooting app.
Check out the WhatsApp Web Login Guide
Rooting is not illegal but it is not in line with some of the norms of Android Manufacturers and Google. So you won’t find in on the Play Store. The only other option is to get the 360 Root Download from a third-party site, or better; its own official website.
- The first step to go through is to turn on the Unknown Sources option in order to allow the installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store.
- You can find it in the Security Section of the Settings Menu.
- After enabling it, you have to open click on the following link on your device and download the 360 Root APK file.
Download 360 Root APK file
- The download will start as soon as you click the link.
- Once the download is complete, you have to go to the downloads folder and tap on the APK file.
- This will start the installation wizard and you will have to allow the permissions.
- Then tap on “Install” and 360 Root will be installed shortly on your Android device.
This completes the download part of the article. Now, we will see how you can use the app to root your device and also some of its features.
How to use 360 Root App?
Using 360 Root APK to root an Android phone is pretty easy. You just have to open the app and click on the big round button. The app is in the Chinese language so you won’t really understand anything but just have faith in us and click the button.
You might like Shadow Fight 3
The root process will start and it’ll be over in a couple of minutes. After rooting your phone, you can check if it has been properly rooted or not with the help of the root checker app. You can get it from the Play Store or by clicking this link right here.
With this, we would like to conclude this article on 360 Root APK Download. If your device hasn’t been properly rooted, then you can just try it again or your device may not be compatible with your Android device. For further help, go to Blue Brain.